Sunday 21 October 2012

first DT cards

Here are my first DT cards i`ve made for Stamp`N`Craft,
Also got some brill news, the gorgeous Beth, (owner of said shop) has hired me part time to work in her gorgeous shop! lol  so, the dream has come home to mama! getting paid to talk about crafting! lol mind you, there is a down side! how the hell am i going to keep my wages!!!!
We all, made cards with the fabulous Chocolate Baroque Bauble Stamp set, which is on sale in Stamp`N`Craft shop in Yeovil,
thanks for looking!
love angie xx

5 comments:

  1. angie your cards are gorgeous,have fun at your first day of work,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double congrats Angie, talk about a dream job I can't think of anything I would like more, and you get to spend your wages on crafty stash too lol. Are you going to be doing demos, would love one on your inking. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous. Very different shows the stamps off brilliantly. Enjoy your first day at work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so gorgeous Angie...and Ooh I'm so jealous of your new job too..lol...:o)

    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete